We are to the last two weeks of our Awana year.
As we conclude our year, here is what you need to know:
1) Tomorrow night is club store night. (April 18) Kids will have a chance to go through the store and purchase items with their Awana bucks. This is a small reward for the hard work they have done this year.
2) The following week (April 25) is parent night and awards. This will not be a normal club night, so we are hoping you are able to be here with your child that night. The program will start at 6 p.m. with music and then opening ceremonies. Then each group will have a few minutes to share what they have done this year. This will conclude at 7 p.m.
3) You will be receiving a survey about your experience at Awana this year. The information we receive will help us see and improve areas. Your participation in that is appreciated.
4) Our youth group will be assisting with the Awana store tomorrow night and then joining with the rest for the parent night and program. We had a good start to this ministry and will be looking to build on that in the next year with more activities. LIFE Conference is next summer and information will be coming out about that as well. For those leaving 6th grade this year, we will be glad to have you join us this fall.
5) Don't forget about summer camp. If you are interested in Big Sandy Camp, please go to their website and sign -up before all the spots are taken. We have some going the week of July 30th, so if you wanted to go then too, there would be car pooling options. But whatever you decide, let us know so we can help with the cost.
April 18th: Chicken Pot Pie
April 25th : Hamburgers, chips, pickles
Our leaders are praying for you and your kids. We know that what they are taking into their hearts now will stay with them their whole lives. Thanks for bringing them to Awana!
Find out more about Awana on our Awana page.